House For Sale 6 Regency Avenue Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 6 REGENCY AVENUE URRAWEEN
6 Regency Avenue Urraween, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This architecturally designed home was built in 1983 and offers the option of dual living over two levels. Enviably perched on a large elevated 800m2 allotment in the highly sought-after location of Urraween with stunning panoramic sea views across Hervey Bay.
Enjoy your morning cuppa with the first light of day or a refreshing beverage with the last rays of light from the large North facing front deck again, offering those stunning views across Hervey Bay with World Heritage-listed K’gari – Fraser Island in the background.
6 Regency Ave Urraween features: –
• Elevated 800m2 allotment high on the ridge offering panoramic views
• This architecturally designed home was built in 1983
• North facing front deck offering stunning sea views across Hervey Bay
• There are two bedrooms on the top floor – both with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a walk-through wardrobe into a two-way powder room with a vanity and toilet
• The kitchen features plenty of bench and storage space, as well as a pantry
• Quality stainless steel appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• The open plan main living and dining areas both have built-in wall cabinetry
• Downstairs is like a self-contained unit offering a large bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and makeup desk with mirror
• There is also a kitchenette with a wet bar and an open plan dining and living area
• You also have a second bathroom on the ground floor with a shower and vanity as well as a separate toilet
• The laundry is also located on the ground floor, and there is a large storage area under the staircase as well
• There is a second covered outdoor entertaining area on the ground floor to the rear as well
• There is a single detached lock up garage with covered access into the home
• There is also space to accommodate a large caravan, RV or boat
* Rental Appraisal $420. – $450. per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Homes offering sea views across Hervey Bay are a rare commodity – so here is your opportunity.
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell