House For Sale 6 Picadilly Circuit Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 6 PICADILLY CIRCUIT URRAWEEN
6 Picadilly Circuit Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $575,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with having Hervey Bays essential amenities, including Stockland Shopping Centre’s, schools, Tafe, university, hospitals, golf course, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach only minutes away.
This home offers an exceptional living retreat positioned on an elevated 600m2 allotment in a quiet location. Showcasing a light and spacious single level design, this sound brick and tile home was completed in 2007 and has recently been repainted and had new floor coverings and a new ensuite and bathroom completed.
6 Piccadilly Cct Urraween features: –
• Elevated 600m2 allotment with brick and tile home built in 2007
• Recently repainted and refurbished with new floor coverings, new bathroom and ensuite
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceilings fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a new ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• Open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The stylish kitchen features loads of bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with range, wall oven and a dishwasher
• The large alfresco outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the private backyard
• The double garage with remote panel lift door offers direct internal access into the home
• There is also side access and ample space to accommodate large RV’s, Caravans and boats
• 6 x 3-metre single bay shed with power connected and a walk-in fridge/freezer room
Homes offering these options in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.