House For Sale 6 Coventry Way Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 6 COVENTRY WAY URRAWEEN
6 Coventry Way Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $475,000-
Positioned in one of Hervey Bays most popular estates at “Highfields” surrounded by other quality homes, you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being able to easily walk to key amenities or even walk to work for those who are employed in the medical profession with the Hervey Bay Hospital, St Stephens Hospital, UQ Health Science Centre and medical precinct all nearby.
Stockland Hervey Bay, Eli Waters and Pialba Place shopping centres are also only a short drive away along with the University of Southern Queensland and TAFE college. Hervey Bay is spoiled by choices when it comes to schooling with a number of both public and private options within this catchment.
6 Coventry Way Urraween features: –
* Large 795 m2 allotment in popular “Highfields Estate”
* Modern contemporary quality-built home (2017)
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & lavish ensuite
* Split system air conditioning
* Main bathroom with bath & shower + separate toilet
* Open plan dining & living area
* Separate lounge/media room
* Stylish kitchen with pantry, quality appliances and dishwasher
* Outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
* Double garage with internal access & 2 Pac-seamless floor
* Clear side access and space to add a shed and pool
* Plenty of space to accommodate large caravans & boats
* Rent appraisal $380-$400 per week
The owners have committed to selling and are calling for an immediate sale -so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.