House For Sale 6 Burrum Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 6 BURRUM STREET URANGAN
6 Burrum Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $530,000
This well-maintained brick home was built in 1985 and is positioned on a spacious 645m2 corner allotment offering two street access in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having essential amenities all within walking distance, including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
6 Burrum St Urangan features: –
• 645m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Well maintained brick home built in 1985
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The bathroom includes a shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• An open plan dining and kitchen area
• The kitchen includes a pantry and an electric stove with a range hood
• A separate lounge room with a ceiling fan
• A cloakroom or study nook
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Single carport with covered access into the home
• 9 x 6-metre double bay shed with mezzanine floor and power connected
• Current rental appraisal $420 – $450 per week
Homes in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell