House For Sale 59B Dayman Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 59B DAYMAN STREET URANGAN
59B Dayman Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $500,000-
Architecturally designed, this steel frame home has been built around capturing the lifestyle that comes with the location. Imagine taking a morning or evening stroll to the beach and esplanade with a selection of cafes, restaurants nearby along with having a fish off the iconic Urangan Pier!
Once complete this home will be the perfect “Home Base” to return to between your nomadic travels and includes a high entry carport to accommodate your RV or caravan. Those looking for somewhere to store their boat and use as a holiday home for your fishing trips will also appreciate the low maintenance grounds and design.
59B Dayman St Urangan will feature: –
• 591m2 private low maintenance fully fenced allotment
• NEW Architecturally designed low set steel frame home
• High raked ceilings and quality finishes throughout
• Vast open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Stylish modern kitchen with quality appliances and finishes
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobes and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a freestanding bath and shower
• Separate toilet and laundry with built-in linen storage
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck
This lovely home is due to be completed in early August this year ( 2020 ) – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private on-site inspection or Facetime walk-though. You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details. Associated images have also been enhanced to show grass where it is currently bare due to construction.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.