House For Sale 59 Swan Drive Booral
HOUSE FOR SALE 59 SWAN DRIVE BOORAL
59 Swan Drive Booral, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This lovely property offers the best of both “Bush and Bay” living on a large 4857 m2 block – that’s just over an acre with the convenience of being approximately 10 minutes easy drive to Hervey Bay’s essential amenities including the airport shopping precinct, Urangan Central Shopping Centre, Aldi’s, medical centres, schools, day-care, aquatic centre, Gym and Health club and beautiful Botanic gardens all nearby.
This brick two-storey home does offer ample space for everyone across both levels, which will be ideal for those living with extended family or have teenagers wanting their own space – not to mention those long-forgotten friends who are sure to visit once they know your living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
59 Swan Dr Booral features :-
• The kitchen includes loads of storage and a pantry – plus a breakfast bar
• Appliances include a 4-burner gas cooktop and wall oven with grill
• Open plan kitchen dining area
• Separate lounge or living area
• Bedroom with built-in wardrobe & ceiling fan also with direct access outside
• Study or home office that could make up a 4th bedroom when required
• The laundry includes a toilet and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Huge open plan lounge or living room with direct access onto the front deck
• Two large bedrooms – both with walk-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and ensuites
• One of these bedrooms also offers direct access out to the front deck
• There is a full-length deck across the front of this home upstairs – that also provides a covered veranda below
• Vehicle accommodation includes a 6 x 6 double bay shed
• This property is also on tank water and comes with a large rainwater tank of approx. 10,000 gallons
• There is also a bore water pump which will be ideal for watering the lawns and gardens.
Acreage properties in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.