House For Sale 58 William Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 58 WILLIAM STREET URANGAN
58 William Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $555,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Urangan. This charming home is positioned opposite natural bushland on a 607m2 corner offering two-street access. Adjacent to the Urangan Bowls Club and Hervey Bay Health Club and within walking distance to the Esplanade, beach, beautiful botanic gardens, as well as the Urangan Central shopping centre housing Woolworths and specialty shops. Aldi and fast-food outlets are also located a stone’s throw away. A serene lake and parkland sits at the end of the quiet no-through road in front of the house – perfect for afternoon strolls or walking the dog.
Charming in its design, this lovely home has been well-maintained and recently refurbished. You will immediately notice the home has been freshly repainted with neutral colours and offers a light-filled open-plan living area with plantation shutters and reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort.
58 William St Urangan features: –
• 607m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Charming lowset cottage
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and two include ceiling fans and reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
• The bathroom is modern in appearance with floor-to-ceiling tiles and includes a shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• There are security screens throughout the home for peace of mind.
• Open plan living area with plantation shutters and reverse cycle air conditioning
• The kitchen has been refurbished with a new bench top, sink, cabinets and new handles and includes ample storage space, plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate, a wall oven and a dishwasher
• A large veranda to the front overlooking lovely established gardens and a bushland reserve
• A North facing outdoor area that could be used for entertaining and a carport
• The laundry has plenty of storage with new cabinets and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Vehicle accommodation includes a large carport
• There is ample space to accommodate large caravans, boats and RVs as well if needed
• A 5Kw solar power system and a 5000-litre rainwater tank
• A bore with a pump for watering the lovely established gardens
With rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay and holiday accommodation in high demand – this home would make a solid investment as well!
Homes in this price range and location are becoming rare and are always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or video call walk-through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.