House For Sale 58 Watson Street Pialba this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 58 WATSON STREET PIALBA
58 Watson Street Pialba, Qld
House Buy – $1,050,000
This character-filled – low set “Queenslander” has been tastefully refurbished throughout while maintaining its original charm with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
Perfectly positioned on a large 1158m2 allotment alongside “Freedom Park”, you will be able to stroll to the Esplanade, beach and Wet Side water park, where you have a selection of cafés and restaurants to choose from. Not to mention the main street shopping precinct which will become Hervey Bays NEW Central business district.
58 Watson St Pialba features: –
• large 1158m2 allotment alongside “Freedom Park” strolling distance to the Esplanade
• low set character-filled “Queenslander” tastefully refurbished throughout and features high ceilings, ornate cornices and beautiful hardwood floors
• Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, high ceilings, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning
• A sleep out with air conditioning – which can make up a third bedroom when needed
• The bathroom has been fully refurbished and features a shower recess, vanity and there is a separate toilet
• A sunroom which would make an ideal study or home office
• A wonderfully appointed kitchen with loads of storage space and a large pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric oven plus four-burner gas cooktop with range hood, and a dishwasher
• An open-plan indoor dining and living area featuring high ceilings with ornate cornices
• A fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining deck with plantation shutter blinds
• The laundry includes a separate toilet and vanity plus linen storage
• Clear side access to the large 9 x 6 metre – 3 bay shed
• Ample space for large caravans, RVs and boats
• This home is also being offered with the option of being fully furnished as presented – making it ideal for holiday letting and an Airbnb
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell