House For Sale 58 Ann Street Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 58 ANN STREET TORQUAY
58 Ann Street Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $675,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays most popular seaside suburbs of Torquay, where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
This quality custom-built brick and tile home was built in 1995 and features high ceilings throughout, and has been well maintained and tastefully refurbished recently.
Featuring large windows and neutral colour tones, these are open and connected spaces allowing natural light and the prevailing sea breezes to flow throughout the home.
58 Ann st Torquay features: –
• Elevated beachside 600m2 allotment backing onto parkland reserve with a lake
• Quality custom-built brick and tile home built in 1995 and refurbished over time
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes reverse cycle split system air conditioning plus a walk-through wardrobe into the ensuite with a shower, vanity and toilet
• The guest’s bedroom also includes reverse cycle air conditioning
• The bathroom features a bath, shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes plenty of bench and storage space, plus a walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric cooktop with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• Expansive open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• A separate lounge or media room to the front
• North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining under the main roof
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with one remote door and direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access and space to accommodate camper trailers and boats
Opportunities to secure a home in this location rarely present themselves – and are in high demand!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.