House For Sale 58 Aimee Drive Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 58 AIMEE DRIVE URANGAN
58 Aimee Drive Urangan, Qld
House Buy – Undisclosed
This home has been well maintained and freshly painted and refurbished throughout, so you can enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in one of Hervey Bays’ most sought-after idyllic locations of Urangan.
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities all only minutes away, including the Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, the Urangan marina and boat ramps. The Hervey Bay Boat Club, Esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier are all only minutes away as well.
58 Aimee Dr Urangan features: –
• A sound brick and tile home positioned on a large 857m2 allotment in the popular location of Urangan
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans – two feature walk-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite plus air-conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• An open plan living and dining area
• The kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• A Separate lounge & living room
• An expansive enclosed outdoor entertaining area with built-in cabinetry and insulated roof
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A single garage with a remote door
• Clear side access to the rear of the property
• A large double bay shed of approx. 12 x 7 metres with power and water connected
• A fully lined area to the rear of the shed with two rooms, a sink plus shower and a toilet
• A large carport with workshop room to the rear
• Solar power system
Opportunities to secure homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell