House For Sale 57 Gundesen Drive Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 57 GUNDESEN DRIVE URRAWEEN
57 Gundesen Drive Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $515,000
Located high on a hill to capture the prevailing sea breezes in the highly sought-after suburb of Urraween and nestled on a low maintenance 802m2 allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac with bush lands nearby and reserve to the rear.
This home features a distinctively modern carefree design that’s pure quality with faultless presentation and is engaging throughout. You will immediately notice the high ceilings throughout with large windows that draw in natural light allowing a brighter, bigger space. There is split system air conditioning across the vast living spaces and main bedroom that add comfort at the touch of a button. The stylish kitchen boasts quality inclusions and appliances with large bench tops for preparing and creating delicious meals for the family or friends and will make entertaining a pleasure. The spacious main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe while the 3 further spacious bedrooms offer great separation are serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet.
You will enjoy Hervey Bays year-round sub-tropical temperate climate from the huge covered outdoor entertaining area with panoramic views to the North, the perfect place to sit down for a meal with the family, a quick breakfast on the go, or a party with all your friends, you can do it all here!
• Elevated 802m2 allotment offering sea views to the North
• Modern contemporary home with high ceilings throughout (built in 2005)
• 4 Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite, walk-in wardrobe & air conditioning
• Bathroom includes a shower & bath plus separate toilet
• Vast open plan lounge & dining areas with air conditioning
• Centrally positioned kitchen with quality appliances
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area offering sea views
• In-ground pool with spa seating
• Double garage with internal access
• Side access and space to accommodate large caravans & boats
• Walking path to bushland reserve and mobility corridor nearby
You will enjoy the convenience that comes from being only minutes away for Hervey Bays key amenities including both the Hervey Bay hospital and St Stephens private hospital, Stockland shopping centre, TAFE, University of the Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay Golf Club, beach, esplanade, cafes & restaurants.
The owners have committed to another property are calling for an immediate sale! Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….