House For Sale 56 Ann Street Torquay
HOUSE FOR SALE 56 ANN STREET TORQUAY
56 Ann Street Torquay, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $650,000-
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bay’s most popular seaside suburbs of Torquay. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location and being able to walk to the beach.
This well-maintained brick home was built around 1995 and features large windows and neutral colour tones and open and connected spaces that allow the natural light and the prevailing sea breezes to flow throughout the home.
56 Ann St Torquay features
• Elevated beachside 600m2 allotment backing onto parkland reserve with a lake
• Three spacious bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom features a bath, shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen has been recently refurbished and features lovely new Laminex benchtops and ample storage space, and a large pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric cooktop, wall oven with grill, and a water filter
• Expansive open plan living and dining area
• The alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooks the parkland reserve and lake to the rear
• The laundry includes a large linen cupboard and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with a remote door and direct internal access into the home
• Side access and ample space to accommodate camper trailers and boats
• There is also a large garden shed for all your gardening equipment
• A 5kW solar power system and solar hot water system
Opportunities to secure homes in this location are quickly becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand and the sellers are calling for all offers to be presented !
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.