House For Sale 55 Miller Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 55 MILLER STREET URANGAN
55 Miller Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $525,000
This lovely home has been professionally refurbished and is positioned on a low-maintenance 453m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities all within walking distance, including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, Esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
This great home will be ideal for those looking for a low-maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels with space to accommodate an RV or caravan. First home buyers looking to purchase in an established area with solid growth potential should also take note.
55 Miller st Urangan features include: –
• Low maintenance 453m2 allotment with side access and space for a caravan or boat
• Well maintained brick & tile home tastefully refurbished throughout
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• Vast open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
• Stylish refurbished kitchen with pantry
• New appliances include an electric hot plate, oven and dishwasher
• The laundry includes a broom cupboard
• An expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area wraps around the rear of the home
• Single carport to the side of the home
• Side access to the backyard and space to accommodate a caravan, RV or boat
• Space to add a pool or shed if needed
• Garden shed to house all your garden utensils
This property also represents a strong investment opportunity and would make an ideal Airbnb or holiday rental.
Homes in this price range and location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate what is on offer – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell