House For Sale 55 John Street Scarness
HOUSE FOR SALE 55 JOHN STREET SCARNESS
55 John Street Scarness, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $550,000-
This inner suburban oasis is beautifully presented in the highly sought-after beachside suburb of Scarness, easy walking distance to the beach and esplanade and only a short drive away from everything that makes Hervey Bay great.
Tastefully refurbished throughout with an array of quality appointments, sleek aesthetics and an open, light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that really create something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan – there is definitely more than meets the eye with this home there is an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
55 John St Scarness features: –
• Elevated 604m2 corner allotment walking distance to the beach
• Sound brick home built in 1990 and tastefully refurbished throughout
• Beautiful polished hardwood floors throughout
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Study or 4th bedroom when required
• The main bedroom and 2nd bedroom include split system air conditioning
• The lavish bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity
• Separate powder room and toilet upstairs + second toilet downstairs
• Stylish kitchen with great storage and pantry
• Quality appliances include a 5-burner gas cooktop with range hood, wall oven, dishwasher and plumbing provision for refrigerators with ice makers and water filters
• The open plan dining area offers direct access outside to the deck
• Separate lounge/living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large alfresco outdoor entertaining deck wraps around three sides of the home
• Sparkling in-ground saltwater/chlorinated pool
• Large double garage with remote doors and seamless 2-Pac flooring
• Laundry and toilet to the rear of the garage
• Electric security gates
• Clears ide access and ample space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Established gardens and garden shed
• Hervey Bay mobility/bike/walking corridor at the end of the street
Homes rarely become available in this location and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell