House For Sale 53 Wellington Crescent Wondunna
HOUSE FOR SALE 53 WELLINGTON CRESCENT WONDUNNA
53 Wellington Crescent Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This inner-suburban oasis is enviably located on a significant 4221m2 allotment backing onto a parkland reserve in the popular suburb of Wondunna. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle that is only found with acreage with the convenience that comes with being only a short drive to Hervey Bays’ essential amenities, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, sporting grounds, an aquatic centre, golf course, the esplanade and the beach.
Generous yet classically refined, this home has been well maintained and tastefully refurbished over time since being built in 1996. From the very moment you walk in, you will be captivated by the space and striking details of this lovely home, which delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living.
This home offers excellent separation, with the main bedroom positioned to one end of the home, and the other three positioned to the opposite end. This design will be ideal for those with extended family and teenagers living with them – not to mention accommodating those unexpected friends who are sure to arrive once they know you are living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
53 Wellington Crescent Wondunna features: –
• Low-set brick home position on a large 4,221m2 allotment backing on parkland reserve
• Quality craftsman-built and award-winning home completed in 1996
• A large country homestead style front verandah with timber deck
• Beautiful polished hardwood floors
• Four generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
• The fourth bedroom does have a built-in desk and cabinetry and is currently being used as an office as it also offers direct access to the rear verandah
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and offers direct access to the verandah
• The spacious bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• The lounge room features high vaulted timber ceilings with exposed rafters
• An open-plan dining area with a woodfire place and split system air conditioning
• A timeless solid timber kitchen with ample bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric oven, hot plate, range hood and a dishwasher
• A large verandah with timber deck and shade blinds to the rear for outdoor entertaining
• A sparkling in-ground pool surrounded by beautiful established tropical gardens
• An oversized double garage with high entry and remote panel lift door plus workspace to the rear and direct covered access into the home
• A fantastic 13 x 12 metre four bay shed with a 3.6-metre opening and power connected
• Clear Side access for boat, RV or caravan
• A large 22,000- litre rainwater tank
• 5kw solar power system on shed plus solar hot water
• Beautifully established landscaped gardens throughout
Homes offering these features in this location are a rare commodity and are always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell