House For Sale 53 John Street Scarness
HOUSE FOR SALE 53 JOHN STREET SCARNESS
53 John Street Scarness, Qld
House Buy – Reduced – Offers from $525,000-
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most popular seaside suburbs of Scarness, where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
This well-maintained brick and tile home was built around 1998 and features beautiful polished hardwood flooring throughout, large windows and neutral colour tones. These are open and connected spaces allowing natural light and the prevailing sea breezes to flow throughout the home.
53 John St Scarness features: –
• 602m2 elevated beachside allotment
• Well-maintained brick and tile home with beautiful hardwood floors (built-in 1998)
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans – two of these bedrooms also feature built-in wardrobes
• The bathroom features a bath, shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• A separate shower off the laundry as well – ideal for when you get home from the beach
• A stylish kitchen that has been refurbished and features lovely Laminex bench tops and ample storage space, plus a large pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric cooktop with range hood, oven and a dishwasher
• An expansive open plan living and dining area with split system air-conditioning
• The single garage has been converted into another living space
• An enclosed sunroom to the entry area makes an ideal sitting and reading space
• A North facing rear verandah makes an excellent outdoor area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Vehicle accommodation includes a single carport
• You also have space to accommodate a camper trailer or a tinny
• There is also a large garden shed for all your gardening utensils
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell