House For Sale 53 Aimee Drive Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 53 AIMEE DRIVE URANGAN
53 Aimee Drive Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $560,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most popular seaside suburbs of Urangan. This much loved and well-maintained brick home was built in approx. 1993 and is positioned on a large, 800 m2 allotment within the marina precinct of Urangan.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities nearby including the Hervey Bay Boat Club and marina, the Urangan Central shopping centre, botanic gardens, the esplanade, cafes, restaurants, the beach, and the iconic Urangan pier all only minutes away.
This lovely home offers an open and light-filled design with an intuitive floor plan – there is definitely more than meets the eye with this home.
53 Aimee Dr Urangan features: –
• Large 800m2 allotment with well-maintained brick home built approx. 1993
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, air conditioning, and a built-in wardrobe
• A two-way bathroom with a shower, bath, vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen features ample bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric stove with rangehood and a dishwasher
• An open-plan indoor dining and living area with split system air conditioning
• A large covered North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A single garage with a remote door and direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate a large RV, caravan or boat
• Space to add a shed and pool if desired
• Rent appraisal $460 – $490 per week
Homes in this location and price point are rare and always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The sellers are not testing the market and are calling for all offers to be presented – contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-through as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.