House For Sale 52 Limpus Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 52 LIMPUS STREET URANGAN
52 Limpus Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $396,000
This great home is positioned on a spacious 718m2 allotment in an established area of the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan – only minutes away from key amenities including the marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, esplanade, beach & iconic Urangan Pier.
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
52 Limpus St Urangan Features: –
• Elevated 718m2 allotment with highset character-filled home
• Beautiful polished hardwood floors – most likely from Fraser Island K’gari
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans – two include built-in wardrobes
• The bathroom includes a shower over the spa bath, vanity and toilet
• Separate shower and toilet downstairs
• Kitchen includes a 5-burner gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
• Open plan dining area opens out onto the rear deck
• Separate lounge room with split system air-conditioning
• Outdoor entertaining deck offering views towards K’gari/Fraser Island
• Large workshop and storage space with power downstairs
• Double garage with remote doors and direct covered access into the home
• Laundry area downstairs includes a separate shower and toilet
• 5kw solar power system and small rainwater tank
• Clears side access with ample space for large RV’s, caravans and boats
• Established fruit trees including orange, lemon and limes
Properties in this price range and location are becoming slim picking – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.