House For Sale 51 Dayman Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 51 DAYMAN STREET URANGAN
51 Dayman Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $578,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays most exclusive locations in the popular seaside suburb of Urangan. This authentic high-set Queenslander is positioned on a large, elevated 1012m2 allotment easy walking distance to the Esplanade, Dayman Park, beach and iconic Urangan pier, along with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
This property will suit those looking for a renovator with charming original features, including high ceilings, VJ walls and beautiful hardwood floors. The exterior was also repainted approx. Three years ago. You could also remove the home and build your new dream home in this idyllic location. This property also offers the opportunity to add a second dwelling or duplex and it could be sub-divided as well.
51 Dayman St Urangan Features: –
• Large elevated 1012m2 allotment in “blue Chip” location!
• Original authentic high-set Queenslander in good condition
• Three large bedrooms – two with ceiling fans and one with a built-in wardrobe
• The bathroom includes a shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• There is an open plan dining area and sunroom
• There is a separate lounge/living room
• The kitchen includes a gas stove and oven
• There is a large room to the rear of the kitchen that could suit many applications
• The laundry is located under the home
• There is drive-thru access under the home and space for at least one vehicle
• There is plenty of storage space underneath this home
• There is clear side access to the high entry double carport
• Ample space for large caravans, boats and RV’s
• There is a large garden shed and a separate concrete pad to suit your needs
Homes and vacant land in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell