House For Sale 50 Hansen Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 50 HANSEN STREET URANGAN
50 Hansen Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $402,000
Astute investors will know it is always about – location, location, location – and this sound brick home is positioned on an elevated and spacious 659m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan, surrounded by key amenities all within walking distance including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
50 Hansen Street Urangan features: –
• 659m2 allotment in a popular bayside location walking distance to the beach
• Sound brick home built in 1980 with colorbond roof and refurbished over time
• 3 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• The kitchen includes plenty of bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric stove with range hood and a dishwasher
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath and a vanity plus there is a separate toilet
• The open plan lounge and dining area is tiled throughout and includes air conditioning
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Single garage with drive through access to the shed and back yard
• Large double bay shed (approximately 9 x 7 metres) with power
• Currently tenanted until the 2nd November 2021, paying $335.00 per week
• Current Rental Appraisal $380.00 – $400.00 per week
The owner has committed to selling and is calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.