House For Sale 5 Yaringa Avenue Pialba
HOUSE FOR SALE 5 YARINGA AVENUE PIALBA
5 Yaringa Avenue Pialba, Qld
House Buy – $700,000-
This captivating residence delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living in the tightly held master-planned community of “Ocean Blue” in Pialba, strolling distance to the Esplanade and beach.
The coveted North / South aspect of this contemporary haven offers a flowing indoor/outdoor floorplan with high ceilings throughout and stylish plantation shutters – crafted for year-round entertaining.
5 Yaringa Ave features: –
• 600m2 allotment with quality Hotondo home completed in 2019
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom and guests’ bedrooms include walk-in wardrobes
• The guest’s bedroom also offers direct access outside to the pool area
• The main bedroom and guest bedroom both include air-conditioning
• The main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• The main bedroom also includes two spacious walk-in wardrobes
• The bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiles, a bath and shower, plus a separate toilet
• Media room/study could make up a 4th bedroom when required
• Vast open plan dining and living area with air conditioning
• Stylish kitchen with large island bench, stones benchtops and soft-close cabinetry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, pyrolytic oven, dishwasher and plumbed in refrigerator
• North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area with shade blinds
• Large laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Sparkling in-ground saltwater, chlorinated pool with a zodiac pool cleaner
• There is even an outdoor shower to rinse off after your swim in the pool
• Double garage with seamless floor, built-in storage and remote panel lift door
• Low maintenance established gardens
Why build when you can move straight in!
The owners have committed selling and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.