House For Sale 5 Wuruma Street Scarness
HOUSE FOR SALE 5 WURUMA STREET SCARNESS
5 Wuruma Street Scarness, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $400,000
This sound brick & tile home was built in 1989 and is positioned on an elevated 648m2 allotment in a quiet street with the coveted North / South aspect to captures the prevailing sea breezes. You will immediately notice this charming home features an intuitive and creative floorplan which offers more than meets the eye with an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
5 Wuruma St Scarness features: –
• Elevated 648m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes
• Sound brick and tile home built in 1989
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes split system air-conditioning
• The bathroom has been tastefully refurbished and includes floor to ceiling tiles with both a bath and shower plus vanity, and you have a separate toilet
• Open plan lounge and living area
• Open plan dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• kitchen has been refurbished and includes ample bench space, and includes a pantry
• Quality appliances include a gas cooktop with a rangehood and a wall oven
• North facing covered alfresco outdoor entertaining
• The laundry includes storage for linen and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Beautiful established gardens plus shaded fernery plus a 2 x 3 x 3 metre garden shed
• Single lock-up garage with remote door and internal access into the home
• High entry carport and ample space for large RV’s, caravans and boats
• 3.5 kW solar power system and rainwater tank
The owners are committed to selling and are calling for an immediate sale – so here’s your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or video walkthrough – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.