House For Sale 5 Swissalp Drive Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 5 SWISSALP DRIVE URRAWEEN
5 Swissalp Drive Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $1,094,750
This captivating residence has been thoughtfully positioned on an elevated 1183 m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes and views across Hervey Bay. You also have the convenience of being only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including – Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
The scale and quality of this home is immediately apparent upon entering through the remote entry gates – it truly is a statement of style, flaunting an enviable, innovative design sure to impress all who visit.
5 Swissalp Dr Urraween features: –
• An elevated 1183 m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes
• A well-maintained architecturally designed home approx. 385m2 (built-in 2012)
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning and beautiful hardwood flooring throughout
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ducted air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes a private balcony and walk-in wardrobe plus a lavish ensuite with a spa bath, shower, and vanity with double basins plus a toilet
• A guest’s bedroom with an ensuite – ideal for teenagers or extended family members
• A separate home office or parents’ retreat
• The bathroom includes a vanity with double basins and a frameless shower, and there is a separate powder room with a toilet
• A vast open-plan dining and living area with beautiful hardwood floors
• A wonderfully appointed stylish kitchen with a large island bench with beautiful stone bench tops and a breakfast bar plus a walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include a five-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, an omega wall oven and a dishwasher, and a water filter system
• A fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining area that has been enclosed and features shade blinds
• A separate balcony where you can enjoy your morning cuppa and a cool afternoon beverage
• A resort-inspired in-ground pool with a pergola
• The laundry includes ample bench and storage space, plus a large linen cupboard
• A spacious double garage with a remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• There is a large workshop space that could be used to accommodate a third vehicle in tandem
• Remote entry gates and clear side access and space for large RVs, caravans and boats
• A 6.6kw solar power system, bore water with a pump and rainwater tank
• A selection of established fruit and citrus trees and raised vegetable garden beds
• Established low-maintenance tropical gardens surround this stunning home
The sellers have given us clear instructions – they want this beautiful home Under Contract by the end of March 2023 – So don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.