House For Sale 5 Spotted Gum Court Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 5 SPOTTED GUM COURT URRAWEEN
5 Spotted Gum Court Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $450,000
This inner suburban oasis was custom built by Tapscott Homes and completed in 2007 and has been thoughtfully positioned on a spacious 725m2 allotment – allowing clear side access and space to accommodate RV, s Caravans and boats – making it the perfect “home base’ to return to between your nomadic travels.
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after suburb of Urraween, this home is located in a quiet court opposite a parkland reserve and is walking distance to the Eli Waters Shopping Centre. You will enjoy the convenience and lifestyle that comes with having other essential amenities all only minutes away – including, Stockland shopping centre, hospitals, medical centres, golf course, beach, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
5 Spotted Gum Ct Urraween features: –
• Large 725m2 allotment with Hotondo home completed in 2007
• Tastefully refurbished over time with quality fixtures and finishes
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Two bedrooms include reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
• The main bedroom includes air-conditioning and a walk-through wardrobe to the ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + a separate toilet
• The stylish kitchen includes a pantry, electric hot plats, rangehood, oven and plumbing for refrigerators with ice makers and water filters
• Open plan dining area
• Separate lounge or media room
• Fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area with built-in bar and fire pit
• Double garage with panel lift door and direct access into the home via the laundry
• Side access and space to accommodate, RV’s, caravans, camper trailers and boats
• Established low maintenance gardens + 5000-litre rainwater tank
The owners have committed to purchasing another property are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection as properties like this rarely become available – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell