House For Sale 5 Sandy View Drive Nikenbah this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 5 SANDY VIEW DRIVE NIKENBAH
5 Sandy View Drive Nikenbah, Qld
House Buy – $423,000
This inner suburban oasis offers panoramic views across Hervey Bay to World Heritage Listed Fraser Island and has beautiful low maintenance established gardens and landscaping throughout!
This lovely home will be ideal for retirees looking for a low maintenance “home base” base to return to between your nomadic travels once you’re able to again or professional couples looking for relax and wind down while taking in the view at the end of each busy day.
5 Sandy View Drive, Nikenbah features:
• Custom built home (completed in 2010)
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with lavish ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• The bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles a bath, shower and vanity
• Separate powder room with toilet and vanity
• Tinted windows with security screens throughout
• Modern stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and pantry
• Open plan living and dining area with beautiful bamboo flooring
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning across the main living area
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck with panoramic Fraser Island views
• Second sitting area under the main deck overlooking the lovely gardens
• Beautiful established gardens with meticulous landscaping
• Workshop and extra storage rooms under the house
• Rainwater tank concealed under the house
• Double garage with laundry and internal access
• Fully fenced with side access and space for large caravan or boat
• Surrounded by quality homes in a quiet street
* Rental Appraisal $435- to $445- per week
Centrally positioned only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities including the Fraser Coast Anglican College, schools, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, hospitals, shopping centres, golf course, and everything else that’s makes Hervey Bay great!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.