House For Sale 5 Moreton Street Pialba this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 5 MORETON STREET PIALBA
5 Moreton Street Pialba, Qld
House Buy – $640,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular seaside suburb of Pialba, only meters back from the Beautiful Esplanade and waterfront!
This unique home is positioned on a spacious 918m2 corner allotment offering so much potential and opportunity to suit a range of applications!
This property includes six bedrooms plus a studio, all under one main roof!
This opens up a range of options beginning with the potential to accommodate extended family members living with them who will also appreciate the design, along with teenagers wanting their own space. Not to mention accommodating those unexpected friends and family who are sure to arrive – once they know you are living in beautiful Hervey Bay!
5 Moreton St Pialba features: –
• Large 918m2 corner allotment one block back from the esplanade
• Unique six-bedroom home plus studio all under one roof
• Six bedrooms with ceiling fans, and three also include built-in wardrobes
• A galley style kitchen with timber benchtops and cabinetry
• Appliances include a 5-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, oven and a dishwasher
• Separate living and dining areas with ceiling fans
• A bathroom with shower and vanity plus a separate powder room and toilet
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline via the outdoor area
• An expansive North facing entertaining outdoor area
• An oversize tandem garage
The studio includes: –
• Three separate rooms with ceiling fans and built-in cupboards
• A modern kitchenette with a ample storage space
• An open plan room with ceiling fans
• A shower, vanity and toilet – plus laundry
• A separate outdoor area
• A double garage
Opportunities to secure a property with these features in such a great location are rare and sure to be in high demand!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or video call walk-through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell