House For Sale 5 Faraday Court Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 5 FARADAY COURT URRAWEEN
5 Faraday Court Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $651,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with owning this home, being only minutes away from Hervey Bays essential amenities, including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This charming home is perfectly perched on an elevated 679m2 corner allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes and offers panoramic sea views across Hervey Bay – it truly is an exceptional living retreat in an idyllic location!
5 Faraday Court Urraween features: –
• Elevated 697m2 corner allotment offering panoramic sea views
• Quality brick home tastefully refurbished throughout
• This home includes three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, a ceiling fan, a large built-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, shower vanity and toilet
• The bathroom again includes floor to ceiling tiles, a shower, vanity and a separate toilet
• The open-plan living and dining area has beautiful hardwood floors and air conditioning
• The stylish kitchen includes an island bench with ample storage space plus a pantry
• Quality European Ariston appliances include an induction cooktop with range hood, wall oven, built-in microwave oven and a dishwasher
• Large alfresco outdoor entertaining deck with shade blinds
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• The single garage includes a remote door and offers direct access into the home
• A large carport with room to accommodate RV’s caravans and boats
• A solar power system and low maintenance established gardens throughout
Homes in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell