House For Sale 49 Christensen Street Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 49 CHRISTENSEN STREET URRAWEEN
49 Christensen Street Urraween, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $1.3 Million
Our team is proud to offer this stunning custom-built home to the market for the first time since being built in 2013. It has been thoughtfully positioned on an elevated 1000 m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes and panoramic sea views across beautiful Hervey Bay.
The scale and quality of this prestigious family home is immediately apparent upon entering this contemporary haven designed to allow space and privacy for everyone.
49 Christensen St Urraween features: –
• An elevated 1000m2 allotment offering panoramic sea views
• A stunning custom-built two-story family home (completed in 2013)
• Both ducted and split system air conditioning for year-round comfort and economy
• A ducted vacuum system
• Six bedrooms with ceiling fans, ducted and split system air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• Those with extended family or teenagers will appreciate the separation and privacy with two bedrooms being located on the ground floor and the remaining four bedrooms upstairs
• Two luxurious bathrooms with one on each level
• Two separate powder rooms with toilets – again, one on each level
• The enormous main bedroom is large enough to be a private retreat and includes ducted and split system air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe, and a lavish ensuite with a spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet. You also have direct access to the balcony
• A vast open-plan living and dining area with air conditioning
• The kitchen is an entertainer’s delight and includes beautiful stone benchtops, loads of storage and a large pantry
• Quality appliances include a 4-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, a wall oven and two dishwasher draws, and there is plumbing provision for refrigerators with icemakers and water filters
• A grand living and formal dining room with air conditioning and beautiful window coverings
• A second living area or parents’ retreat upstairs offers direct access out to the balcony, which captures the panoramic sea views across Hervey Bay to K’gari – Fraser Island
• A fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining area that even offers sea views across Hervey Bay
• A heated in-ground pool swimming pool with spa seat
• The laundry includes loads of linen storage and has direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with built-in storage, a remote door, and internal access to the home
• A remote front entry gate
• Clear side access and ample space for large RVs, caravans, and boats
• Solar power and solar hot water service plus a rainwater tank
Homes of this calibre in this location do not become available often, and they are always highly sought after – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps, and images are representative only for marketing purposes.