House For Sale 48 Pulgul Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 48 PULGUL STREET URANGAN
48 Pulgul Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – Reduced Offers from $800,000-
Retreat from the world to your own private and peaceful sanctuary set on an elevated and private 3307m2 allotment – that’s just over 3 quarters of an acre in the old scale in the highly sought-after location of Urangan, easy walking distance to the beach, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Marina, cafés, restaurants and iconic Urangan pier.
Quality craftsmanship is evident from the moment you walk into the vast open plan living, kitchen and dining area with beautiful hardwood floors, exposed beams, high timber ceilings and hand-carved poles.
48 Pulgul St Urangan Features: –
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
• 3307 m2 Elevated High-density allotment in “Blue Chip” location
• Custom built 2 story pole home
• Potential for dual living across both levels
• Beautiful timber floors & ceilings with exposed beams
• Vast open plan living & dining area with timber features
• 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus study off the master
• Two bathrooms – main bath with spa
• Verandah across three sides for entertaining upstairs
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area downstairs
• Rumpus or games room downstairs + spare room
• 17.5 mtr x 9 mtr 3 bay shed with 2.7mtr doors & 3 phase power
• Plenty of space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Potential for future development subject to approvals
• Walking distance to Hervey Bay Boat Club, restaurants and cafes
• Take a full 3D virtual tour of this amazing home via the link NOW
Opportunities to secure a home on a large allotment in this location rarely come up – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.