House For Sale 47 Pulgul Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 47 PULGUL STREET URANGAN
47 Pulgul Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $675,000-
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular seaside suburb of Urangan. This charming home is positioned on a large, 1011m2 corner allotment offering the lifestyle that comes with being easy walking distance to the Hervey Bay Boat club, Marina, botanic gardens, Urangan, Esplanade, beach and iconic Urangan pier, along with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
Charming in its design, this character-filled home does have a historical story to tell. It was originally built around 1968 and was used as the ticket office for the “Black Duck “ferry service to K’gari – Frase Island.
This well-maintained home has been tastefully refurbished throughout while maintaining its heritage. It features high ceilings, VJ wall panelling and beautiful hardwood floors – most likely from Fraser Island at the time. The entire house frame and rafters are all hardwood – most likely from K’gari.
47 Pulgul St Urangan features: –
• A large 1011m2 Crn allotment strolling distance to the Hervey Bay Boat Club and Marina
• A charming home tastefully refurbished throughout
• Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite with a shower, vanity and toilet
• The bathroom includes a classic cast iron claw foot bath, shower recess and vanity
• An open plan dining area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioning
• A separate spacious lounge room with ceiling fan and split system air conditioning
• An award-winning kitchen with an island bench, ample storage and a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate, oven and dishwasher
• A covered outdoor entertaining area with a breezeway
• A separate alfresco outdoor deck overlooking a lovely water feature and tropical gardens
• The laundry is located off the outdoor area and offers direct access out to the clothesline
• A separate studio room which was the original ferry service ticket office and could be used as a home office or extra accommodation when needed
• A large shed approx. 10 x 9.5 metres with power connected and one remote door as well as a storage room and workbenches
• A high entry carport off the studio is ideal for those with RVs, caravans or boats
• A 5-kW solar power system
• Two 3000-litre rainwater tanks with a pump for garden watering
• This home would make an ideal investment property or Airbnb
Opportunities to secure homes in this location are quickly becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.