House For Sale 46 Hansen Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 46 HANSEN STREET URANGAN
46 Hansen Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $450,000
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities all within walking distance including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
46 Hansen Street Urangan features: –
• 659m2 block in the popular suburb of Urangan
• Tastefully refurbished with new carpets and has been freshly painted throughout
• The open plan living and dining area forms the heart of this home
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans – two feature built-in wardrobes
• The kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space plus a large pantry,
• Quality appliances which include a gas cooktop with range hood and an oven
• The bathroom features a shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet.
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothes line
• Expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area with shade blinds
• Single bay carport and there is also space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats.
• Those wanting to be more self-sufficient will appreciate the 6.6kw solar power system
• Rental Appraisal $ 380 – $390 per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market.
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.