House For Sale 45 Totness Street Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 45 TOTNESS STREET TORQUAY
45 Totness Street Torquay, Qld
House Buy – Undisclosed
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Torquay. This craftsman-built and well-maintained brick and tile home would have been built in the early 1990s and is perfectly positioned on an elevated 1432m2 allotment, easy walking distance to the Esplanade and popular Torquay Beach shopping precinct where you have the Torquay Hotel and a selection of cafés and restaurants to choose from.
Features include high vaulted ceilings and timeless timber trimmings throughout, with multiple living areas so everyone can find their own space, and there’s a separate home office for those who work from home.
45 Totness Street, Torquay: –
• NOTE – Pictures are from the previous marketing campaign but represent the property accurately
• An elevated 1432m2 allotment within walking distance to the Esplanade and beach
• A craftsman-built brick and tile home with high ceilings (built in the early 1990s)
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, a built-in wardrobe, an ensuite and direct access to a private sunroom and atrium
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• A separate home office or study
• A timeless solid timber kitchen with built-in cabinetry and a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, a wall oven and a dishwasher
• A vast open plan dining and living area off the kitchen
• A separate lounge room with a fireplace and high vaulted timber ceilings
• A separate games room with high vaulted timber ceilings and air conditioning
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• An inground pebblecrete salt water chlorinated swimming pool
• A large covered verandah for outdoor entertaining
• A double garage with a high raked ceiling and remote door
• A detached brick double garage with power and water connected – plus a shower
• A 7.8Kw solar power system
Homes of this calibre in this location do not become available often, and they are always highly sought after – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.