House For Sale 45 Kent Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 45 KENT STREET URANGAN
45 Kent Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – under offer
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Urangan. This charming home is positioned on a large, elevated 1012m2 allotment easy strolling distance to Dayman Park, the Esplanade, beach and iconic Urangan pier, along with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
This sound two storey brick home has been tastefully renovated and features beautiful hardwood floors across the upstairs areas, combined with an array of quality appointments throughout. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that create something unique with an intuitive and creative floor plan which offers the potential for dual living on both levels.
45 Kent St Urangan features: –
• Elevated 1012m2 allotment with two-story brick home built in 1985
• Tastefully refurbished throughout with quality fixtures and finished
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – 2 upstairs – 1 downstairs
• The Downstair bedroom is large enough to include a study or retreat
• Two refurbished bathrooms with one on each level + separate toilet
• Beautiful hardwood flooring upstairs
• Wonderfully appointed kitchen, complete with lovely bamboo benchtops and pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate, rangehood, oven and a dishwasher
• Open plan dining area off the kitchen
• Separate open plan lounge and living area
• North facing deck which offers panoramic views towards the Esplanade and beach
• laundry has again been refurbished and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• The large alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooks the private yard to the rear
• Established low maintenance gardens throughout
• The double garage includes drive through access with a rear door
• There is clear side access to the double bay shed with power
• Rental Appraisal – $450 – $480 per week
Homes rarely become available in this location and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell