House For Sale 45 Gundesen Drive Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 45 GUNDESEN DRIVE URRAWEEN
45 Gundesen Drive Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $1,000,000
Thoughtfully positioned on an elevated 819m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes and panoramic sea views across beautiful Hervey Bay.
The scale and quality of this home is immediately apparent upon entering this contemporary haven. Designed to allow for seamless space transitions, with high ceilings and large windows, allowing light and air to naturally fill this home with a flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan crafted for year-round living and entertaining.
45 Gundesen Dr Urraween features: –
• Elevated 819m2 allotment offering panoramic sea views across Hervey Bay
• Stunning architecturally designed and custom-built home completed in 2006
• Four bedrooms include ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, with the two upstairs bedrooms also including ducted air conditioning
• The main bedroom has ducted air conditioning, external electric shade blinds, a large walk-in wardrobe with built-in cabinetry and a lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes floor-to-ceiling tiles, a luxurious bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate powder room and toilet
• There is a second bathroom downstairs with a shower vanity and toilet
• A vast open-plan dining and living area with beautiful hardwood floor
• Built-in cabinetry and hard-wired KRIX surround sound stereo speakers
• A study nook with built-in cabinetry + hi-speed NBN fibre to the house
• A stylish kitchen with stunning stone bench tops, soft close cabinetry and integrated lighting
• Clever pop-up power points, roll-top appliance space and a large walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include a 5-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, a steam-assisted cleaning oven and an air fryer oven, plus a dishwasher
• A ducted vacuum system with a handy kicker in the kitchen
• A North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining deck with a fly-over roof and roller shade blinds
• A sparkling 9.5-metre magnesium self-cleaning swimming pool with night lighting
• A second living area or games room on the lower level with a ceiling fan
• The laundry is located on the lower level and includes a laundry Shute and linen storage
• A large sub-floor storage area with workshop space could also make an excellent wine cellar
• A large rainwater tank of approx. 17,000 litres with water filter system
• An oversize double garage with a remote door and seamless two Pac flooring
• The energy-conscious will appreciate the solar power system and solar hot water service
Homes of this calibre in this location do not become available often, and they are always highly sought after – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.