House For Sale 44 Crawford Drive Dundowran this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 44 CRAWFORD DRIVE DUNDOWRAN
44 Crawford Drive Dundowran, Qld
House Buy – $500,000
This quality, well-maintained brick and tile home was completed around 1988 and is perfectly positioned on an elevated 690 m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes and take in the sea views across Hervey Bay.
Astute investors will also note the location, and with rental vacancy rates as tight as we have seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
The front entry patio offers a lovely outlook and sea views across Hervey Bay. The ideal spot to enjoy your morning cuppa and a cool beverage while watching the last light of each day fade across the bay.
This lovely home has been tastefully refurbished with new flooring, ceilings, fans and blinds, combining a fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that creates something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan. There is more than meets the eye with this home.
44 Crawford Drive, Dundowran, features:
• An elevated 690m2 allotment offering sea views across Hervey Bay
• A well-maintained brick and tile home built approx. 1988
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, split system air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a block-out blind, ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a refurbished ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity – and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, a wall oven, and a dishwasher
• An open-plan dining and living area off the kitchen
• A separate patio area under the main roof
• An open-plan lounge and living room
• A study or home office room, which could make up the fourth bedroom if required
• The laundry includes a large walk-in linen cupboard and offers direct access outside
• A double garage with a workbench and one remote door, and internal access into the home
• Current Rental Appraisal $550 per week
Opportunities to secure homes in this location and price point are quickly becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.