House For Sale 44 Cassandra Crescent Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 44 CASSANDRA CRESCENT URANGAN
44 Cassandra Crescent Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $900,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular seaside suburb of Urangan. This beautiful home is positioned on a large, 1010m2 allotment offering the lifestyle that comes with being only minutes away from the Hervey Bay Boat club, Marina, Urangan Central shopping centre, Aldi’s, Schools, Esplanade, beach and iconic Urangan pier.
This home boasts a creative floor plan split across three levels, producing a fantastic family retreat that provides everyone with their own space and privacy.
44 Cassandra Cres Urangan features: –
• Large 1010m2 allotment with well-maintained and refurbished brick home (built 1994)
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes; one also includes split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• The spacious main bedroom is large enough to be its private retreat and includes a large walk-in wardrobe, lavish ensuite, and private balcony
• The bathroom has been tastefully refurbished and includes a luxurious bath, shower, and vanity, and there is a separate powder room with a toilet
• You also have a second bathroom on the ground floor, which has again been tastefully refurbished and includes a shower, vanity, and toilet
• A wonderfully appointed kitchen, complete with polished concrete floors, a large island bench, and loads of storage, plus a walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, an oven, and a dishwasher plus a water purifier
• Open plan dining area off the kitchen
• A separate lounge or living room with polished concrete floors, plantation shutters, and reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• A separate living area with beautiful polished hardwood floors, exposed timber ceiling and rafters, and stylish plantation shutters
• A fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool surrounded by established tropical gardens
• A large shed measuring approx. 15 m x 9 m with a 2.7-metre entry with a partitioned room to the rear, which includes a shower and toilet
• NEW 6.5Kw Solar Power system
Homes of this calibre with these features in this location are rare and always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The sellers are not testing the market and are calling for all offers to be presented – contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or video call walk-through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps, and images are representative only for marketing purposes.