House For Sale 44 Cassandra Crescent Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 44 CASSANDRA CRESCENT URANGAN
44 Cassandra Crescent Urangan, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $900,000-
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular seaside suburb of Urangan. This beautiful home is positioned on a large, 1010m2 allotment offering the lifestyle that comes with being only minutes away from the Hervey Bay Boat club, Marina, Urangan Central shopping centre, Aldi’s, Schools, Esplanade, beach and iconic Urangan pier.
This home boasts a creative floor plan split across three levels, producing a fantastic family retreat that provides everyone with their own space and privacy.
44 Cassandra Cres Urangan features: –
• Large 1010m2 allotment with well-maintained and refurbished brick home (built 1994)
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes; one also includes split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• The spacious main bedroom is large enough to be its private retreat and includes a large walk-in wardrobe, lavish ensuite and private balcony
• The bathroom has been tastefully refurbished and includes a luxurious bath, shower, and vanity, and there is a separate powder room with a toilet
• You also have a second bathroom on the ground floor, which has again been tastefully refurbished and includes a shower, vanity and toilet
• A wonderfully appointed kitchen, complete with polished concrete floors, a large island bench and loads of storage, plus a walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, an oven and a dishwasher
• Open plan dining area off the kitchen
• A separate lounge or living room with polished concrete floors, plantation shutters, and reverse cycle – split system air conditioning
• A separate living area with beautiful polished hardwood floors and exposed timber ceiling and rafters, and plantations shutters
• A fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool surrounded by established tropical gardens
• A large shed measuring approx. 15 m x 9 m with a 2.7-metre entry with a partitioned room to the rear, which includes a shower and toilet
• A veggie patch, established fruit trees, and irrigation are all in place
Homes of this calibre with these features in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards, Scott & Katrina Mitchell.