House For Sale 44 Augustus Boulevard Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 44 AUGUSTUS BOULEVARD URRAWEEN
44 Augustus Boulevard Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $440,000
This inner suburban oasis was formally a display home completed in 2012 and is positioned on a low maintenance 560m2 allotment in Hervey Bays premier master-planned community of “Augustus”. This lovely home will make the perfect “home base’ to return to between your nomadic travels with space to accommodate an RV or caravan.
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after suburb of Urraween, conveniently located close to essential amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
44 Augustus Blvd Urraween features: –
• Low maintenance 560m2 allotment
• Ex-display home completed in 2012
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe + air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and loads of storage plus pantry
• Quality appliances including a gas cooktop with range hood, oven and dishwasher
• Vast open plan dining and living area with air conditioning
• Separate lounge or media room
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining area with wood fire pizza oven
• Plumbed natural gas and NBN connected
• Large laundry plus linen storage with outdoor access via the garage
• Double garage with seamless 2-pac flooring and internal access
• Side access and space for an RV, caravan or boat
• Low maintenance established gardens with irrigation
• Energy efficient ceiling and wall insulation + skylights
• Security system
• 5.4Kw solar power system + natural gas hot water and rainwater tank
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.