House For Sale 43 Shell Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 43 SHELL STREET URANGAN
43 Shell Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This charming High-set “Queenslander” has been completely transformed by an award-winning builder while maintaining its original charm and character with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
Thoughtfully positioned on a large 1012m2 beachside allotment, you will be able to stroll to the Esplanade and beach and iconic Urangan Pier, where you have a selection of cafés and restaurants to choose from.
This home features sleek aesthetics and an open, light-filled design, offering a fusion of classic lines with modern finishes, including beautiful bamboo flooring, VJ walls and modern sash windows with flyscreens that create something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan – there is more than meets the eye with this home.
43 Shell St Urangan features:-
• Large 1012m2 allotment strolling distance to the esplanade, beach and Urangan pier
• Charming High-set “Queenslander” completely transformed by an award-winning builder
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with high ceilings, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite, with a shower, double vanities and a separate toilet
• The bathroom features a large shower recess with double shower heads, vanity and a toilet
• A sunroom which makes an ideal study or home office
• A vast open-plan indoor dining and living area featuring a high vaulted ceiling
• A wonderfully appointed kitchen with beautiful stone benchtops and stylish cabinetry, and a walk-in pantry
• Quality European Smeg appliances include a freestanding electric oven with a four-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• There is also plumbing for refrigerators with ice makers and water filters
• A fabulous outdoor entertaining deck with shade blinds
• The laundry is located under the home, with an additional toilet
• Loads of storage space under the home
• Electric front entry gates and clear side access for large RV’s caravans and boats
• 9 x 6 metres double bay shed with power connected and remote door
• 10,000-litre rainwater tank on the shed
• Raised vegetable garden beds and a selection of fruit and citrus trees
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell