House For Sale 43 Rosewood Avenue Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 43 ROSEWOOD AVENUE WONDUNNA
43 Rosewood Avenue Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $815,000
This captivating residence was completed by G.J Gardner homes in 2018 and delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living enviably set on a large fully serviced 2242m2 allotment including sewage in a quiet court with bushland to the rear in the popular suburb of Wondunna surrounded by other quality homes and is located only a short drive away from Hervey Bays key amenities, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, sporting grounds the esplanade and beach.
The scale and quality is immediately apparent upon entering this home, it truly is a statement of style, flaunting an enviable, innovative design with seamless space transitions, coupled with large windows, and neutral colour tones, these are open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to naturally fill this home with a coveted North/South aspect for year-round entertaining.
43 Rosewood Ave Wondunna features: –
• Large and private 2242m2 corner allotment backing onto bushland
• Quality G.J Gardener home completed in 2018
• Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Two bedrooms also include built-in study desks
• Separate children’s retreat or extra living area
• Main bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• Bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity
• Two separate powder rooms and toilets
• Vast open plan dining and living area
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with remote access control
• Wonderfully appointed kitchen complete with a large island bench with stone benchtops
• Huge butler’s pantry complete with a sink and dishwasher
• Quality appliances, including an induction cooktop with range hood and two wall ovens
• There is also plumbing for refrigerators which have water filters and ice makers
• Huge alfresco outdoor entertaining area with fans, shade blinds and strip heater
• Sparkling magnesium mineral pool with large shared umbrella
• Laundry includes loads of storage and bench space and direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Fantastic 14 x 7 metre two bay shed with high 3.2-metre opening and 5-metre awning
• The shed also includes a lined studio with shower and toilet and mezzanine storage
• Raised vegetable garden beds and chicken run
• 5000-gallon rainwater tank and pop-up lawn irrigation system
• Remote control entry gate
This is a stunning home in every sense, and an outstanding lifestyle retreat that will be envied by all who come to visit – this is something to get excited about!
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.