House For Sale 43 Helsham Street Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 43 HELSHAM STREET POINT VERNON
43 Helsham Street Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $717,000
This home offers the option for dual living making it ideal for those with teenagers or extended family living with them – not to mention those unexpected friends who are sure to arrive once they work out you’re living in beautiful Hervey Bay!
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after bayside suburb of Point Vernon, you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being easy strolling distance to the beautiful esplanade, and you can be at the Gatakers Bay boat ramp within minutes.
43 Helsham St Point Vernon features: –
• Elevated 673m2 allotment one street back from the esplanade
• Quality two-story home built approx. 1993 and refurbished throughout over time
• Two bedrooms on the ground floor with built-in wardrobes
• Three bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes a walkthrough wardrobe with built-in cabinetry and ensuite
• The main bathroom includes a spa bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• There is a separate shower with vanity and toilet on the ground floor as well
• The stylish kitchen includes loads of bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• A vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• An alfresco outdoor entertaining deck with roller shade blinds
• A second covered outdoor area to the rear
• Split system air conditioning flows throughout most areas of this home
• The entry of this home makes an ideal study or extra living space
• There is a large multi-purpose room with built-in cabinetry and desk on the ground floor
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• There are large shade sails to the front of the home that serves as a carport
• There is side access on this home to a 6 x 6-metre double bay shed with power at the rear
• A large 5.5 kW solar power system and a 5000-litre rainwater tank
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell