House For Sale 4 Rocky Court Kawungan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 4 ROCKY COURT KAWUNGAN
4 Rocky Court Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – $345,000
This quality brick & tile home was originally built in 1991 and is positioned on a spacious 773 m2 allotment in the popular suburb of Kawungan. This home offers the coveted North/South aspect to capture the prevailing sea breezes and convenience of being only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities, including the Stockland shopping centre, Pialba Place shopping centre, Hervey Bay RSL Club, hospitals, schools, university, golf course, esplanade and beach.
4 Rocky Court Kawungan features: –
• Elevated 773m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes
• Brick & tile home built in 1991
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite, built-in wardrobe and air conditioning
• The main bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity and a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes a pantry, electric hot plate, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
• Open plan dining area plus a separate lounge room with air-conditioning
• The single garage has been converted into another room to be used as needed with A/c
• The large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Sparkling in-ground pool with gazebo
• Clear side access to 7 x 6-metre double bay shed with power connected
• Space to accommodate a caravan or boat
• Energy-efficient 6kw solar power system
• Established gardens, fruit trees and vegetable garden
• Rent Appraisal $380 – $400 pw
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour NOW via the link
The owners have committed to selling this lovely home and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.