House For Sale 4 Montuna Court Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 4 MONTUNA COURT WONDUNNA
4 Montuna Court Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $670,000
This great family home is enviably set in the popular suburb of Wondunna surrounded by other quality homes. You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with having Hervey Bays key amenities nearby, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, sporting grounds the esplanade and beach.
Thoughtfully positioned of the generous 2156 m2 allotment, this quality home was completed in 2008 and has been designed to allow for seamless space transitions with an expansive open plan living and dining area, which include the kitchen and seamless connects with the expansive covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area. This is where you will enjoy Hervey Bays year-round sub-tropical temperate climate.
4 Montuna Ct Wondunna features: –
• NOTE – Pictures are from the prior marketing campaign
• Take a 3D Virtual Toure NOW via the link
• Spacious 2156 m2 corner allotment with bushland reserve opposite
• Quality brick veneer home with colorbond roof completed in 2008
• Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The impressive main bedroom offers direct access to the outdoor area and includes a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower vanity and toilet
• Two-way bathroom with bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate lounge or media room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stylish kitchen, includes a pantry, freestanding electric oven with 5-burner gas cooktop, rangehood, and a dishwasher
• Laundry includes plenty of storage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Huge North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Sparkling saltwater chlorinated in-ground pool with solar heating
• Double garage with remote door and direct internal access into the home
• 15 x 9 metre 3 bay shed with 2 bay workshop and power connected
• 20ft shipping container built-in to the rear of the shed for secure storage
• 5000-litre rainwater tank
• 9Kw solar power system + new LED lighting through the home
• Clear side access on both sides of the home with ample space for large caravans, RV’s and boats
The owners are not testing the market and have committed to purchasing another home – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.