House For Sale 4 Lillee Court Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 4 LILLEE COURT URANGAN
4 Lillee Court Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $590,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with having Hervey Bay key amenities all nearby, including Urangan Central Shopping centre, Airport precinct shopping centre, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, medical centres, Marina, Hervey Bay Boat club, beach and iconic Urangan pier all only a short drive away.
4 Lillee Court Urangan features: –
• A low maintenance 438m2 allotment with a modern brick home was completed in 2016
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The spacious main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite plus reverse cycle split system air conditioning and offers direct access outside
• The bathroom includes both a bath and shower plus vanity and toilet
• A vast open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• A stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and loads of storage space, plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric oven and a four-burner gas cooktop with a range hood
• North facing covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry is located in the garage and has direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Current rental appraisal $480 – $500
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Homes in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell