House For Sale 4 Larissa Way Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 4 LARISSA WAY URANGAN
4 Larissa Way Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $600,000
This immaculate home will be ideal for those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels. Astute investors will also note the location and the lowest rental vacancy rates we have ever seen, now is the time to invest in beautiful Hervey Bay!
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that come with having essential amenities all nearby, including schools, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, hospitals, medical centres, shopping centres, marina, esplanade, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and the beach!
4 Larissa Way Urangan features: –
• Low maintenance 540m2 allotment with side access in a popular location
• As good as new modern brick home – completed in 2020
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite plus air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, loads of storage and a pantry
• Quality appliances include an induction hot plate with range hood, wall oven and dishwasher
• Vast open plan dining and living area plus a separate lounge room with air conditioning
• Expansive screened North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Double garage with remote door and internal access
• Side access with space to accommodate a caravan and boat
The sellers are calling for an immediate sale, and homes at this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell