House For Sale 4 Grey Gum Court Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 4 GREY GUM COURT URRAWEEN
4 Grey Gum Court Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $505,000
Investing in property is always about location, location, location and this home is conveniently positioned minutes away from Hervey Bay’s essential amenities, including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, Esplanade and beach.
Homes within this location and price point are in high demand and low supply – so we suggest you call now to arrange an inspection or Facetime walkthrough!
4 Grey Gum Court Urraween features: –
• Elevated 756m2 block in a popular central location
• Sound brick and tile home completed in 2007
• Kitchen includes an electric oven, hot plate, range hood and pantry
• Vast open plan dining and living area with air conditioning
• Separate lounge room/media room
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• The double garage has a remote panel lift door and offers direct internal access
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• 5000-litre rainwater tank
• Fully fenced yard with ample space to add a shed or pool if desired
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Long-term tenant in place currently paying $360 per/week – leased end 03/02/2022
• Current Rental Appraisal $440 – $480 per week
The owner has committed to selling this lovely home and is calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime/Video walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. These images are prior to the current tenancy when the property was vacant.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell