House For Sale 4 Eyre Court Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 4 EYRE COURT URRAWEEN
4 Eyre Court Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $495,000
This modern brick home was completed in 2014 and is located on an elevated 606m2 allotment offering views across Hervey Bay from the front. You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities, including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, Esplanade and beach.
4 Eyre Court Urraween features: –
• Elevated 606m2 allotment offering views across Hervey Bay
• Sound brick and tile home completed in 2014
• Kitchen includes an electric oven, hot plate and range hood, with provision for a dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area with air-conditioning
• Separate lounge room/media room
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite and air-conditioner
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• The double garage has a double remote door and offers direct internal access
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Solar hot water system
• Fully fenced yard for your kids and pets
• Side access to rear yard
The sellers are calling for an immediate sale, and homes within this location at this price point are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.