House For Sale 39 Frangipanni Avenue Kawungan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 39 FRANGIPANNI AVENUE KAWUNGAN
39 Frangipanni Avenue Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – $450,000
This great home is positioned on a large 1005m2 corner allotment in an established area of the highly sought-after location of Kawungan only minutes away from key amenities including the Kawungan school, Stockland shopping centre, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, Esplanade, cafes, restaurants and beach.
This property offers the potential for dual-living over both levels, making it ideal for those with extended family members living with them or those unexpected guests who are sure to arrive once they know your living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
39 Frangipanni Ave Kawungan features: –
• Large 1005m2 allotment with two-story home built approx. 1981
• Potential for dual living over both levels
• 4 Bedrooms + study/5th bedroom
• Two bathrooms with one on each level + 2 separate toilets
• Beautiful polished timber floors and cathedral ceilings upstairs
• Large kitchen with electric cooktop & oven
• Large outdoor entertaining deck wrapping around two sides of the home
• Second outdoor entertaining area downs stairs under the deck / main roof
• Sparkling in-ground pool with established gardens
• Single vehicle garage with internal access
• Single bar carport
• 9 x 9 metre shed with 4-metre awning and power connected
• 6.6 kw solar power system
* Rental appraisal $420.00 to $440.00 per week
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection as properties like this really become available – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell