House For Sale 38 O’Regan Drive Craignish
HOUSE FOR SALE 38 O’REGAN DRIVE CRAIGNISH
38 O’Regan Drive Craignish, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This lovely home is positioned on a large 1699 m2 allotment in a quiet cold-de-sac in the highly sought-after Northern Beaches suburb of Craignish, easy strolling distance to nearby pet-friendly Dundowran beach and only a short drive away from key amenities including shopping centres, golf courses, medical centres and hospitals.
38 O’Regan Dr Craignish features: –
• Beachside large 1699 m2 allotment in a quiet cold-de-sac
• This sound brick home was built in 1993 and has been tastefully refurbished throughout
• 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans – two with built-in wardrobes and air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and air conditioning
• Expansive open plan living and dining area with high vaulted ceilings and air conditioning
• The kitchen features beautiful stone benchtops, loads of storage and quality appliances
• Appliances include an electric cooktop with range hood, oven and a dishwasher
• Fantastic fully enclosed entertaining area or games room
• Expansive East facing covered outdoor entertaining area
• Full-length verandah to the front
• Refurbished bathroom includes a shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• Resort-style in-ground saltwater pool complete with waterfall feature
• Double bay shed with drive- through access to a carport at the rear
• 3 x 3 garden shed + sand spear/bore water pump
• Ample space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Low maintenance established tropical gardens
• Town water, power and public transport
• 3.5kw solar power system
• Greywater septic system
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private viewing – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation.
Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell