House For Sale 36 Emerald Park Way Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 36 EMERALD PARK WAY URANGAN
36 Emerald Park Way Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $436,000
This sound brick and tile home was completed in 2007 and has been well maintained. It will be ideal for those looking to take the first steps onto the property ladder as either an investor or 1st home buyer and would also make an ideal base for those looking to retire and use Hervey Bay as a “home base’ between nomadic travels.
You will enjoy the convenience of having key amenities all nearby including schools, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, hospitals, medical centres, shopping centres, marina, Esplanade, cafes, restaurants and the beach!
36 Emerald Park Way features: –
• 650 m2 allotment in a popular location with parkland opposite
• Sound brick & tile home built in 2007
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• Modern kitchen with stylish finishes and panty
• Quality appliances include a gas hot plate with range hood, wall oven and dishwasher
• Open plan lounge and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote door and internal access
• Space to accommodate caravans and boats
• 5000 Litre rainwater tank and garden shed
• Rental Appraisal $420 – $460 per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market.
The owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell