House For Sale 351 Torquay Terrace Torquay
HOUSE FOR SALE 351 TORQUAY TERRACE TORQUAY
351 Torquay Terrace Torquay, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $725,000-
This quality two-story brick home was completed in 2015 and has been thoughtfully positioned on an elevated 651m2 allotment well above any storm surge or flood mapping in an established area with other high-valued homes nearby.
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to easily walk to the beach and esplanade, where you have a selection of cafes and restaurants to enjoy, along with the convenience of being only a short drive away from Hervey Bays’ key amenities including shopping centres, schools, hospitals and the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD.
This two-story home has been designed to provide everyone with their own space and privacy with the potential for independent living across both levels.
351 Torquay Terrace Torquay features: –
• Elevated 651m2 allotment with quality two-story home with high ceilings (built 2015)
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes – two on the ground floor and the main bedroom is upstairs
• The main bedroom features beautiful hardwood floors and a walk-through wardrobe to a two–way ensuite with a separate toilet. Plus, there is direct access to the front deck
• The bathroom is located on the ground floor and includes a vanity, shower and toilet
• A tiled open-plan living area on the ground floor with a ceiling fan
• An open-plan dining and living area upstairs with beautiful hardwood floors
• The kitchen features lovely stone benchtops with loads of storage space and a pantry
• Quality appliances include a large freestanding electric oven with a four-burner gas cooktop and a range hood
• A fantastic North-facing alfresco outdoor entertaining deck under the main roof
• A second deck off the kitchen and dining area to the rear
• The laundry is also located on the ground floor
• A high-entry double carport with covered entry into the home
• Clear side access and space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• A 6 x 7-metre double bay shed to the rear with power connected.
• Remote electric front entry gates
• 3Kw solar power system
• Two rainwater tanks totalling approx. 11,500 litres
Homes offering these features in this location are always in high demand, and the sellers are calling for an immediate sale!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps, and images are representative only for marketing purposes.